Return to work from maternity leave with the ultimate survival kit. Gift to yourself, or to a partner, friend, colleague or client in your life preparing for their Returnity.
The purchase of your Returnity Kit extends far beyond this box. With your purchase you'll receive:
- Products - essentials to prepare you for your return to work. Every product included has been created for working moms, by working moms.
- Resources - exclusive access to a hub of resources covering the most pressing topics for returning to work. Created by leading experts like Lauren Smith Brody (author of The Fifth Trimester) and Emily Oster (author of Expecting Better and Cribsheet), this hub covers everything from making childcare decisons, negotiating flexiblity, surviving business travel and perfecting meal prep. All exclusively available to kit holders.
- Community - gain access to a private Facebook community filled with kit holders, created to connect women on a similar journey to support one another during this transition. Don't go at your Returnity alone. Community access is exclusive to kit holders.
- ToteSavvy Mini bag organizer (color: Soft Grey)
- The Fifth Trimester book
- KeepCup tumbler (12oz, color: Spark)
- Just One Thing daily positivity journal
- The Heart Department wooden photo stand (dipped color: Coral)
- Mama Loves You So children's book
Kit Resource Experts:
- Lauren Smith Brody, The Fifth Trimester
- Emily Oster, Cribsheet and Expecting Better
- Mary Beth Ferrante, Live.Work.Lead
- Sarah Lux-Lee, Mindr
- Stephanie Latham, Facebook
- Erica Keswin, Bring Your Human to Work
- Sarah Wells, Sarah Wells Bags
- Jessica Turner, Sweet Baby Bliss
- Brooke Miller & Karen Evans, Honey Space For Moms
- Kelsi Brazell, Ren & Refined
- Alex Tirey, The Urban Larder
- Erica Hogue & Emily Inglis, MOR